Thursday, June 02, 2005

CBS Early Show and a couple of rants....

I saw an ad for the Early Show on CBS, they said that on tomorrow morning's show, something like "Actor Hugh Jackman will give us a behind the scenes look at the Tony Awards". That's not exactly what it said, but it was close to it. So be on watch for that.

Now onto assorted rants....

I hate AOL. If I didn't want to keep my same stupid email address that I've had for 10 years, I'd ditch it. Because it sucks big camel balls. In other words, it's crap. I wonder how much Julia Roberts gets paid to be an AOL Shill? Just wondering.

I hate celebrities. Fakest, fakeity fakes in the entire world. Tonight on Dateline! An exclusive interview with blah-blah and his/her battle with (place the name of any affliction that many people the world over have but because a celebrity has it, it makes them more human, and you should feel really sorry for them because of it.). Ugh. Grow up. Stop living like you're better than me because you're rich and every shitface in the world knows who you are. Do I give a crap about Brad and Angelina? No, I really don't care who either of them is fucking. But People Magazine and Access Hollywood want me to. So that they make money and can afford to pay Billy Bush. Because God knows, I want to support cute lil Billy there. Nancy O'Dell can bite me though. I can't stand her. She totally comes off as phony. She has an almost "I wanted to do serious journalism, but instead, I'm stuck interviewing celebrities who are faker than I am" attitude.

And now, I have to get my niece from her school bus. Because I live in the armpit of New York and some freak-face psycho might try to abduct her and put her in child pornography. And that's your America, Mr. Bush. Good luck. Of course, when I was a kid in the 70's, I walked half a mile up the street to get to my house from the bus stop. My niece gets dropped off IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, and they still won't let her off the bus unless I'm there to get her. Stupid America.

1 comment:

Rima said...

Oh girl, it sounds like you're having the same day I am.