Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wow

I really forgot all about this place, didn't I? Hmmm.

Well, I was wrong about Johnny Damon. Color me shocked.

I still think Rachael Ray is adorable. She even has her own cooking magazine now. It's cute. There's this feature in it where they tell you what's inside a celebrities fridge. Because you know you want to know that shit. You know you do. There's some strange interest about it.

I think the thing that sucks about Blogger is that you can't make the journal at all private, so all these assholes post links to their blogs where they are trying to make money and there's nothing you can do except delete the posts. I think that's why I left. LJ is a much better place in that regard.

I still adore Hugh Jackman.

I really have to start posting here again. Because I've decided that all message boards suck and interacting with some of the fans on them is not something I want to do. The cool ones, yeah, I love chatting with them. The sucky ones, they can bite me. But you have a difference of opinion and the next thing you know, you're being complained about. It's really childish, and I found myself playing right into it, which I hate. I'd rather be cranky in my own space, rather than on a message board where everyone can take sides.

C-ya.

No comments: