I think what people don't realize is that Hugh's fans don't cut Deb out of the photos, or at least I don't, anyway. It's the photographers that cut her out or the photo editors that crop her out of the pictures.
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
5 comments:
Yeah! A Hugh Pic Spam day. Better than the stuff out of the can any day. Thanks for the brightness!
Such lovely pics - but you cut Deb out of the first one! Her ears aren't as distinctive as Hugh's, but her hair is.
Ladycape
I would nevah cut Deb out of the picture. I found it like that. I guess the photographer just wanted Hugh in the photo. Who knows.
I think what people don't realize is that Hugh's fans don't cut Deb out of the photos, or at least I don't, anyway. It's the photographers that cut her out or the photo editors that crop her out of the pictures.
Mmmm, pitter-pat, pitter-pat, thumpity thump thump THUD!
-Raven
Post a Comment