Monday, February 21, 2005

Whoa.

Has anyone seen the "Hacked Paris Hilton T-Mobile"? It's a list of all the contacts on Paris Hilton's cell contact list or from her blackberry or whatever (actually, it's apparently her T-mobile Sidekick,whatever, it's still screwed up). So my sister and her fiance are calling all these numbers, some have already been changed, but some haven't, and they're calling all these people in LA and waking them up. While it's mildly funny, apparently, these people have been getting crank calls ever since this thing broke, which sucks.

However, I have to say that I am not condoning this. Anyone who calls those numbers, and most of them have been changed, is a complete moron and totally invading the privacy of these people.

So since my soon-to-be brother-in-law thinks it's so funny that these people are getting prank calls and that it's just harmless fun, and he says that "once you make $20 million a year, you automatically lose privacy" and that they deserve it, please do me a favor and call (I posted his phone # here, then thought better of it, so ignore this space). Tell him that he sucks. Thanks.

Also, he called me a "holier-than-thou celebrity suck ass" for disagreeing with him. According to him, if I had Hugh Jackman's number, I would do the same. But the thing is, I wouldn't. I have too much respect for Hugh to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, come on, please give me his number? I'm up late. And why on earth would he think that you'd make crank calls to Hugh Jackman? That makes no sense.
-Raven