Okay, so I'm not liking the remake idea that much, but I saw the trailer on ET, and it didn't look terrible, but they changed my favorite part!!!!
You know, the part where Buttermaker passes out on the pitcher's mound and the one kid says "I think he's dead" and then another kid says "He's not dead, he's drunk".
Well in this version, the real smart-assey kid Tanner (I love me some Tanner) goes "He's drunk. Forget this, I'm stealing his wallet" or something like that. WTF? WHY, WHY, WHY? Don't try to make those kids even worse, they're bad enough. That's what made them great, they were mostly fucked up, rotten kids, but why the need to change that line, I will never figure out, I mean do we really need to make these kids look cool in this movie because they're seemingly even more rotten than the ones in the original version?
I dunno. I guess I'll find out in June, because I am so going to see this movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment