Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Okay, so it's only a spring training game...

But the Yanks beat the Sox 9-2! Woo hoo. They finally won one. Against the Sox too!

So now I'm gonna get stuff about how they don't matter, well save it, cause I know they don't matter. I'm not knocking the Sox in any way.

Also Jason Giambi hit a really nice homerun. Welcome back Jason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was stupid the way they taunted Giambi about the steroids. Are they suggesting that none of the Sux have used steroids? Do they think nobody on the other teams have used steroids? How lame does one have to be to not have something better to say at a ballgame? Dorks.
-Raven

Kristin said...

What I especially loved is the jerk who held up a sign that said "Jason, Do You Have Milk" with the milk crossed out and "juice" written in it's place...okay jerky, first of all, the slogan is "Got Milk?" not "Do You Have Milk?". Nice try, doofus.

Anonymous said...

hee hee!
-Raven