
Hugh drinking coffee...which is exactly what I'm doing right now. Mornin' everyone.

Do I have to remind everyone that spring training games start today? (Okay, it's the Mets, but hey, it's on ESPN, and I am so watching it.) Yankees tomorrow!!! YAY!
Let's see if anybody finds me here...
6 comments:
Mornin' Kristin! Not much else to say...got snow?
Yeah, lots and lots of snow...my dog loves it though. Me, not so much.
I don't know what it is about pictures of him drinking coffee, but I love them. They're always great. Mine's brewing now. I got a bit of a late start today. :(
-Raven
Maybe it's the picture of those lips, so focused on their task...guh, I'm suddenly warmer...
B.
I think he was being slightly facetious about that. Coffee drinkers never truly give up coffee. I know. I think only drinking 5 cups of coffee a day instead of 10 is "giving it up".
Chai? (bleah)
-Raven
Post a Comment