Monday, March 07, 2005

Ugh.

Okay, I can take nasty, bearded, mountain-man, conquistador Hugh, and I can take long, stringy hair Hugh (although it looked better in VH, but the 2003 Tonys, not so much), I can even take bald Hugh. But bald Hugh with no eyebrows? The Fountain better not suck, because the man has apparently shaved his entire skull, and possibly chest for this thing. Ack. Check Jackman's Landing because I don't feel like linking to that tiny picture.

Ah, I still love he. Hair or no hair.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah, what is Jenn going to tug on now?

Actually, I can think of something....his ears.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think he's still got plenty of stuff to tug on.
-Raven

Kristin said...

Well, I can think of something else, but I don't want to "tug" on it, per se. *evil grin*

Kristin said...

...At least not with my hands. *even bigger evil grin*