It's friends-only, but if you leave a response, and I like ya, I might grant you access, since that's where I'm going to post some special photos of Hugh that I have, starting today. But if I know who you are and I don't like ya, you can fugeddaboutit.
ETA: I forgot to mention you have to be an LJ user to be f-listed, so if you don't have a LJ account (which is free) you can't read that journal of mine.

Cute boy wearing Knicks hat. Hugh, I think you're jinxing the Knicks! Take that hat off and give it to me immediately!

Here's a photo of Hugh having a long, in-depth conversation with me. We were talking about the proper way to grow begonias and peonies. Or we were having phone sex. I can't remember.

4 comments:
Oh, God, that's just...too funny. LMAO.
Isn't it funny how his shorts sort of disappear with the "Isifa" logo there? It's like there is his shirt, then legs, and nothing in between (but we know *that's* not true)....
B.
I think that would be AURAL sex.
-Raven
LMAO! Aural sex...that's what it is!
Post a Comment