Friday, January 14, 2005

Bachelorette Party

Anyone have any good ideas about a bachelorette party, other than going to see male strippers, which my sister would not enjoy, believe me.

She wants to do something in Manhattan and I have no clue, other than going on a bar crawl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, well, Lucky Cheng's seems to have become a favorite of certain members of a certain restaurantal drama. It's a Chinese restaurant where all the staff are drag queens. I hear they make a VERY interesting Hugh out of balloons by request. And you can wear it on your head.

Anonymous said...

Not a favorite, exactly, but a strangely compelling venue. However, you may find yourself calling everyone "bitch" - but what says bridal shower more?

Anonymous said...

How about Second on Second - 27 Second Avenue NYC (downtown)- Asian/Japanese cuisine AND...wait for it... KARAOKE!!!! Can you say girl group?

Anonymous said...

The best bachelorette party I ever went to: dinner and show at Lips "The Ultimate in Drag Dining" on Bank Street (downtown) and then on to Naked Boys Singing at the Actor's Playhouse in the Village. I don't know if NBS is still playing but I know Lips is still there!

Kristin said...

All good ideas, Naked Boys Singing is something one of the other planners of the Bachelorette party suggested, so maybe that's what we'll do.

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, you can order group tickets for Naked Boys Singing and they will mention the name of your group during the performance.