Saturday, January 29, 2005

Whenever I leave my dog home alone...

...he pulls my dirty laundry out of the basket and sleeps on it.

Now you may think this is strange, but really, he just misses me, so he needs my scent to keep him from being lonely, I guess. I think it's sweet.

So then it got me thinking. If I were Hugh Jackman's wife, and he were away, I'd probably sleep on a pile of his dirty laundry too.

Actually, I'd do it even if he weren't my husband. Actually, I'd like to do it right now.



Give me your dirty socks, Hugh, I need them to get to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that's just gross...the dirty socks part, I mean. Clean clothes, yes. Dirty, no. Ick.

Kristin said...

Well, I'm not picky. I'll take anything previously worn by Mr. Jackman....ewwww. On second thought, maybe not.