Friday, January 14, 2005

My Favorite Hugh Movie:



Kate & Leopold. Even though I can't stand Kate and think that Leo should kick her to the curb, I "fell in love" with Leo before I "fell in love" with Hugh, I must admit. Hopeless romantic that I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Me too...and this was after I'd seen XMen. Someone had to clue me in to the fact that it was the same person. Oh my. *bigger sigh*

LicoriceQueen

Kristin said...

I had no idea it was the same person either, LQ. I was like, no way is that the same guy.

Kristin said...

It's real. At least I think it is. It's from a newspaper ad after Hugh was nominated for a Golden Globe.

Anonymous said...

It looks a little more like Hugh if you flip it back to front. I think his photo's been reversed.

-LT