Friday, January 14, 2005

Did you ever get the feeling...

That people you've talked to on the internet don't like you and you have no idea why?
Now I fully realize that not everyone is going to like you in this life, and that's fine, but I really don't need people who don't even know me thinking erroneous things about me or disliking me simply because I expressed an opinion. I do not go out of my way to make people angry (Unless it's Hugh Jackman, and I'm not trying to make him angry, just trying in vain to get that restraining order.), so having said that, to anyone I may have offended or pissed off in anyway, I'm sorry.

If you want to discuss whatever it is I've done to make you angry at me, please feel free to email me, Kristi510@aol.com and I will do my best to explain myself. Otherwise having this blog and posting photos of Hugh is not going to be fun for me and I'd just as soon stop doing it, or make this blog private so that only people I know who appreciate my humor can read it.

I'm serious. If anything I say is offensive or makes you angry, please email me and tell me, I can take criticism just fine, trust me.

Now I'm off to smoke about 40 cigarettes at once.

Thanks,
Kristin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, you must practice the following phrase:
"Bite me."
-Raven

Kristin said...

Yeah, Rima, I know. But you know what? I've just been getting some funky vibes from some people lately. That's all. I mean if people don't like me, I don't give a crap. I just want to know what it is I did to turn them off. I want to know my personality faults. Because I don't think I have any. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

What faults?
Bert

Kristin said...

That's what I said! I don't have any faults. At least none I'm ever going to admit to, anyway!

Kristin said...

Exactly Woleverina! It doesn't matter if you don't get along with everyone, screw them. And you should cherish the ones that you do get along with. Those are the good people.

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

I, for one, love your blog and what you post on all the Hugh forums. Don't let anyone get you down. If they have a problem, then it's their's, not yours.

Love,
Malki

Kristin said...

Thanks, Malki!

I just want to point out that I wasn't referring to anyone who reads my blog or anyone I've met through any other Hugh Jackman fansites - you're all great people (Well most of you, there are a few people I can't stand on the Red Board, but they only post there when there's someone they can attack and belittle, yet they called me immature, which admittedly, I am, but they don't have to point it out further. What's really funny is I know some of them read my blog too.) there's just a few people I was once pretty chummy with here on the internet that seem like they don't want to talk to me anymore and I'm confused because I don't think I did anything wrong. C'est la vie!