About tissues.
See, I've had a "bad cold", and I'm saying bad cold because I personally think I have the flu, but the people I've been desperately trying to make feel sorry for me (i.e. my family and friends) tell me it's just a cold. Which means that hard as I try, I can't get them to be helpful - (Helpful? Who am I kidding, I want them to be my temporary slaves, but I digress) which means I've still had to get up and do all the activities of daily living I do each day when I'd rather be lounging in bed (whilst coughing up my lungs, of course) watching TV.
Anyway, after I'd blown my nose so many times (probably 5000 times, give or take a few, I lost count.) that I'd pretty much blown it clear off my face, it occurred to me the reason why I can no longer feel my proboscis is because of the crappy Kleenex tissues I've been using.
So I got smart, and went to RiteAid and bought a box of Puffs Plus with Lotion. These tissues feel kinda greasy when you hold them, but they are the best things that have ever touched my nose. Or what's left of it, anyway. So if you have a cold or a runny nose of any kind, buy Puffs, they are the best tissues I have ever used. They're so soft and they don't irritate my nose. In fact, I love them so much, I wish I could sew a million of them together and make bed sheets out of them. It's like blowing your nose on a cloud. Which is really gross, because the thought of snot-filled clouds makes me think of what kind of rain those clouds might produce. I don't think I'd want to stand in a cold, snotty rain. That would just be nasty.
I guess I should also add that I've probably consumed four bottles of Robitussin today too. Which would explain this whole post, I guess.
Procter & Gamble, You Rock!

No comments:
Post a Comment