Oooh. Angel. I just thought of an idea that might actually work, re: getting naked pics of Hugh.
I'm going to write him a letter outlining my plan.
Here it is:
Dear Mr. Jackman, (Have to be formal here, I think. Dearest darling Hugh is probably inappropriate. Not that I even know what inappropriate means.)
Since you are well-known to be quite charitable, I have a proposition for you on how to make quite a lot of money for any charity of your choosing.
This plan would require of you some full-frontal naked pictures of yourself.
Now, before you throw this note into the trash straight away, please read further, and don't worry, because I'm not that smart, so this isn't going to be some long-winded note about why you should and shouldn't consider doing this.
You see, I believe there is a great demand among many of your fans to see you naked. In fact, I know it to be true. Therefore, my plan is that you have some quite lovely, tasteful nude pictures of yourself taken, at my expense, of course, and we will sell these pictures at some exorbitant price, I'm thinking $1000.00 US each, and then all the proceeds would be donated to charity.
Of course, I understand if you think this to be in bad taste.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours,
Kristin
What do you think? He has to at least read it and consider it, right? It beats the petition I never actually started, anyway.
Oh, and I should probably add that as director of this project, I will have to be on hand for any and all events concerning this endeavor.

No comments:
Post a Comment