Saturday, January 08, 2005

Some of my favorite Hugh Pics, Part 1



He's so smiley and cute right here.



Same reason...smiley and cute.



Hugh at a Knicks game, wearing a Knicks cap, what's not to like?



He's just won a Drama Desk Award? How sweet is that (and he's a little sweaty too. Mmmm...Hugh sweat.)



Click to enlarge photo

I wuv he.



Click to enlarge photo

I know, he looks like a total dork, but this is one of the last photos I personally took of Hugh, so it has sentimental value to me. It was on September 12, and he was in such a good mood, you could tell, he was just radiating positive vibes that day.



Click to enlarge photo

Angel, you know I had to throw some Foxtel pics in here, didn't ya? This is probably my favorite, although I really like this one too:



Click to enlarge photo

He's cute and sexy at the same time. I just want to hug him. It's the Hugh you want to snuggle with. Picture yourself on a cold, wet, winter afternoon spooning with him the couch in front of a nice, roaring fire...watching reruns of Cheers. Ahhh. Perfection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you have the one of JT. He's waiting for his Spotted Ozalot.