Here's you.
Here's the Muppets.
Since you are now both "owned" (or in your case, maybe "borrowed" is a better word) by Disney, it's only natural to assume that you should make a movie with the Muppets. Who wouldn't pay to see that? Especially since you seem to like kissing felt, you could have a really hot love scene with Miss Piggy.
Just think, you could come between Miss Piggy and Kermit (although I don't think Kermit would mind you taking her off his hands.) What a love triangle that would be. Plus, you get to sing with the Muppets just like John Denver did.
Just don't piss her off though, because I wouldn't want to see Miss Piggy give you a karate chop. Or maybe I would.

4 comments:
Fan-damn-tastic idea, Kristin!!! There's a blog out there somewhere with a script already written for Hugh visiting the Muppets. Can't remember now where it is, though.
Hugh.....Muppets......
I want to see it!!!
Angel (can't remember my password to sign into blogger with!)
Welcome back, Angel! How was Sir Ian? Hysterical, I'm sure.
Hysterically funny! I'll nevah be able to watch X-Men in quite the same way again! LOL
Post a Comment