Drake Hogestyn. This man is the anti-Christ. He's the real reason I hate Days Of Our Lives. He is the worst actor on TV in any capacity. Now, they have his character, John Black, addicted to drugs. He can't even do that convincingly. And yet, I can't stop watching this insipid claptrap.
So here's a real actor:
Ahh...Hugh makes it all bettah.

2 comments:
Mmmm, yeah. Doesn't he though?
- Raven
Hey Kristin, I watch DOOL have for 20 some years!) and really hate this story line with John Black, too .... wish he would just OD and get it over with. And have you noticed how he keeps getting younger and younger? .... I don't know who's had more plastic surgery (and hair dye jobs), he or Deidra Hall! And speaking of plastic surgery, did anyone see Joan Rivers on Larry King last night? .. ohmigosh, she doesn't even look like herself any more.
Jody
Post a Comment