Those caps are really clear! You must have a good version of the interview... I do love that one. Hugh as a stoned koala. Imitating "The Champion of Farts". Discussing comics. What's not to love?
p.s. this is Ayo, btw. I've forgotten my password so I can't sign in right now. (Grrr)
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
2 comments:
I knew you would know where those were from, Angel!
Those caps are really clear! You must have a good version of the interview... I do love that one. Hugh as a stoned koala. Imitating "The Champion of Farts". Discussing comics. What's not to love?
p.s. this is Ayo, btw. I've forgotten my password so I can't sign in right now. (Grrr)
Post a Comment