Being neither a Jets or Giants fan, my heart goes out to the Eagles and their fans due to TO's ankle injury. That. Just. Plain. Sucks.
Sorry. :(
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not being a football fan *at all*, if this guy got hurt, I feel sorry about that. But, the real question is, doesn't he need to zip up that zipper?????
"Not being a football fan *at all*, if this guy got hurt, I feel sorry about that. But, the real question is, doesn't he need to zip up that zipper?????"
Uh. Yeah. Didn't even notice that myself. Maybe that's why they call them "flyboys"?
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
3 comments:
Not being a football fan *at all*, if this guy got hurt, I feel sorry about that. But, the real question is, doesn't he need to zip up that zipper?????
"Not being a football fan *at all*, if this guy got hurt, I feel sorry about that. But, the real question is, doesn't he need to zip up that zipper?????"
Uh. Yeah. Didn't even notice that myself. Maybe that's why they call them "flyboys"?
Hee hee!!!
Post a Comment