But imagine my bleary-eyed surprise when I found this waiting for me, next to the tree.
And no, Angel, he's all mine, you can't have him!
Oh, c'mon, you had to know it was going to be some cheesy manip I did in Photoshop, didn't you? I didn't even do a good job, I just kinda rushed it. All in the name of humor, I guess.

2 comments:
Don't be so self-critical. It's a MASTERPIECE! The only way it could be cheesy is from the Doritos, but I won't get into that here. :)
-Raven
KRISTIN: Mornin' Eddie! Sleep well?
EDDIE: What the fuck is this? You did this to me while I was sleeping, didn't you?
KRISTIN: It's, uh, to keep away the evil eye. Yeah, that's it.
EDDIE: Well, if you weren't putting your evil eyes THERE so much, I wouldn't need it. Where'd you hide my clothes?
KRISTIN: You don't need those.
EDDIE: Oh, we're doing that all day again? Okay, works for me.
Post a Comment