No matter how many times I watch that movie, I still always think that there is no way on earth Kate deserves one ounce of the attention and adoration that Leo shows her.
She so does not deserve him.
I think Leo agrees with me.
I, on the other hand, completely deserve him.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I COMPLETELY agree with you. As much as I love the movie, I still don't get why he falls for her. It's like he just went for the first modern woman he saw. I guess that's it. I guess this is weird coming from me, my user name is Kate Mountbatten (Hi!). Kristin, do I have to sign up for a blog to post un-anonymously? (Does that make sense?)
Yeah, unfortunately, you have to sign up with blogger to post un-anonymously, but you don't have to start a blog, you just have to sign up, I don't even think you have to make a profile if you don't want to.
He says in the beginning that he thought they had met before. Maybe he remembers her. That would explain the really fast attraction between them. I personally thought she acted like a jeck most of the time.
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
4 comments:
I COMPLETELY agree with you. As much as I love the movie, I still don't get why he falls for her. It's like he just went for the first modern woman he saw. I guess that's it. I guess this is weird coming from me, my user name is Kate Mountbatten (Hi!). Kristin, do I have to sign up for a blog to post un-anonymously? (Does that make sense?)
I agree. It was the novelty.
-Raven
Yeah, unfortunately, you have to sign up with blogger to post un-anonymously, but you don't have to start a blog, you just have to sign up, I don't even think you have to make a profile if you don't want to.
He says in the beginning that he thought they had met before. Maybe he remembers her. That would explain the really fast attraction between them. I personally thought she acted like a jeck most of the time.
Post a Comment