Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Infamous Nose-Beeping Incident

(Stole that title from Angel!)

If you want to see the nose-beeping, you can see it right here. It's under Janet's stage door videos and it's titled (what else?) Beep! Like I've always said, it wasn't a big deal, and believe me, Hugh was not put in any danger. He may have thought it was stupid or been a little annoyed that I asked him if I could do it, but he's too gracious to ever say so.

Seriously, it lasted about a nanosecond, and he was really sweet. He says yes and then after I did it he goes "I'm not even going to ask" and I said "Don't" There you go.

Thank you to Janet, Lily, Ayo and Angel for putting that on Lily's site. Too funny.

ETA: I should say a special thanks to Hugh Jackman himself for letting me do that (or at least putting up with it!). Hee hee.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, the fact that it made him laugh again a week later kinda told me he got a kick out of it.

Anonymous said...

That was cute!

Mad4Hugh said...

Thanks to all the ladies who made the video available. Ever since I read about the 'incident' on MediaBlvd, I've wished I was there to see it!

Bravo to you Kristin for having the guts to make your 'dream of beeping Bugh's nose' a reality!