Monday, December 20, 2004

MIA

Anybody wondering where I've been for the last few days? (probably not.)

Well, I've been sick. I get some sort of cold/flu thing every year right before Christmas, like clockwork.

Except last year, which I guess was an anomaly, because here I am, sick again. So now I feel like crap, I have to get up, work, finish my Christmas cards, finish my shopping, wrap presents and clean my house because half the state of New York will be here on Christmas Day and all I really want to do is get in bed and watch Hugh Jackman movies or something.

Maybe, deep down inside, I really hate Christmas.

I dunno. I just know I feel horrible.

I'll try to post some Hugh pics later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel so crummy, Kristin. Take time to watch a HJ movie anyway!!!

Mad4Hugh said...

Actually, yes Kristin, you WERE/ARE missed! During the week, I check out your blog at least twice a day...I think you are brilliant! You post the best Hugh pics and your 'ramblings' always make me smile: I think it's great that you say exactly what is on your mind. So often people are worried about being 'polite' and just say bullcrap!

I only got to check out your blog late last night (it had been 3 days since my last check): I was really worried! It's not like you to be do 'silent'!

I do hope you feel better soon: at least for the Xmas holiday onslaught!

Thanks for sharing all the Hugh pics...they certainly brighten my days!...so I think you are right: you need to watch a Hugh movie to make you feel better!