Thursday, December 02, 2004

ROTFLMAO!!

OMG! Angel capped the nose beep! Too funny. Hugh has this look on his face like "What the fuck did I do to deserve this shit?" I have been in a fit of giggles all morning. You rock Angel! (But I've told you that one hundred times over). I loff you!

















6 comments:

Kristin said...

Ah, screw those people. They can stick it where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned. It didn't endanger him, it didn't stop him from signing autographs everyday. It took about 4 seconds, so I didn't monopolize his time, either. And I wasn't rude or obnoxious when I did it. It is so obvious that he had no problem with it. He's smiling, and leaning in closer for goodness sake. What a sweetie. I loff him! It may not have been what most people consider an appropriate fan encounter with a celebrity, but you know what, I never said I do anything appropriately. I can't take it back, and quite frankly, I don't wanna. So there.

Plus, a week later he told me he remembered it, and he started laughing, so he must have thought it was funny. By the way, that next week, he was wearing a pair of jeans that was absolutely painted on...but I couldn't get a good shot of his butt since someone always stepped in front of me every time I tried to get a good shot of it. He was leaning over into the car he came there in, and his hiney looked so incredible in those jeans. Oy. I think I need a cold shower now.

Kristin said...

Nah, none of them came out, there's always someone standing in the way, or they're blurry. It sucks, I am telling you, that man has the nicest ass.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the sideways look! Priceless!
-Raven

Mad4Hugh said...

Angel, thanks for capping the "infamous nose beeping episode"! Ever since I read about it on Media Blvd I wondered what his expression/reaction was....

Kristin, all I can say is "You Rock". You wanted to beep his nose, you had the guts to ask and you did it! Screw the complainers of the "red manace"!

Too bad the pics of Hugh in the 'sprayed on jeans' did come out! What date was it? I'll ask around my friends to see if anyone has pics from that day...it sounds like it's worth a shot!

BTW: Love the new blog!

Kristin said...

The day his butt looked really good (wait, when doesn't it?) was August 14th.

Anonymous said...

I think more of his fans should ask to beep his nose. Kristin, just think, you may have started a trend! Celebrity nose-beeping!!! If I ever meet him, maybe
I'll ask him too.

LQ