Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too, Angel. Hopefully, Santa brings you the same.
I got on Santa's lap and that's exactly what I asked him for, naked Hugh. Of course, pictures wouldn't be the same, but I suppose they'd do nicely as well.
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too, Angel. Hopefully, Santa brings you the same.
I got on Santa's lap and that's exactly what I asked him for, naked Hugh. Of course, pictures wouldn't be the same, but I suppose they'd do nicely as well.
Does Santa know about "The Infamous Nose-beeping Incident"? Naughty or nice? *g*
Here's hoping you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hugh Year, Kristin.
Suz
So I'm not the only one who thinks of the "Happy Crimble" message! LOL! And to you too!
-Raven
Post a Comment