Seems a reasonable request. "Dear Hugh, I'm trying to give up smoking but I need something to suck on. Please could you send your thumb by return of post."
Yes, we do. And in fact, I'll add, (getting more and more depraved by the moment) that his thumb isn't the only thing I want to suck. (I'd be blushing right now, except I'm laughing too much.)
"Sucking...body parts and packages all go so well together..."
So would Hugh and myself, I imagine, if he'd only just realize...I've said a million times I'd be happy to share him with Deb. Strangely, he's never taken me up on it. I wonder why...
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
9 comments:
How about - it's sexy because the cigarette isn't lit? He'd rather be sucking his thumb.
I'd rather be sucking his thumb...
Seems a reasonable request.
"Dear Hugh,
I'm trying to give up smoking but I need something to suck on. Please could you send your thumb by return of post."
Yes, but I'd need the rest of him to go with the thumb. Wouldn't want to part it from the rest of his heavenly body, now would I?
Wouldn't want to cause unnecessary suffering, so perhaps you'd better ask for the complete package.
Okay, I admit it, I just posted that photo so Angel would go out of her mind. Hee hee.
Yes, we do. And in fact, I'll add, (getting more and more depraved by the moment) that his thumb isn't the only thing I want to suck. (I'd be blushing right now, except I'm laughing too much.)
My depravity knows no limits. And looking at photos of Hugh ain't gonna change it any time soon.
"Sucking...body parts and packages all go so well together..."
So would Hugh and myself, I imagine, if he'd only just realize...I've said a million times I'd be happy to share him with Deb. Strangely, he's never taken me up on it. I wonder why...
Post a Comment