Click to enlarge photo
Well, funnily enough, it's turned up on Jackman's Landing. Which is cool.
However, I know it's my scan because I edited it. You see, it had text on the page and I cropped it and used the clone tool in Photoshop to remove the text over his hand, which is why his hand looks kinda funky if you zoom in on it. It's from the Brazilian edition of Elle Magazine.
Click to enlarge photo
See? It's amazing how these things get passed around. I think it's pretty nifty, actually. So in my own small way, I made a contribution to the awesomeness that is Jackman's Landing.
ETA: To clarify, I just posted this because I thought someone out there might want to see the whole scan.

3 comments:
Who is Hugh Jackman and what does he do? What's his job?
Okay, I'm fully aware that not everyone knows who Hugh is, so:
Hugh Jackman is an Australian stage and screen actor who is best known for playing Wolverine in the X-Men films based on the X-Men comics, of course.
He also won a 2004 Tony Award for his portrayal of Australian singer/songwriter/performer Peter Allen in a musical called The Boy From Oz.
Oh, yeah, and he's absolutely gorgeous.
Nah, I'm glad it's there.
Post a Comment