Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The buck stops here.

Okay, giving out the login for that photo site was stupid cause now I know people are sharing it with others even though I said not to. Why would I ask people to PM if I meant to share it with everyone. There are certain people (yeah, at the red board) that I don't want to share anything with. So here's the deal. I found another treasure trove of Hugh pics, but you need a login. Do I have one? Abso-freakin-lutely. Am I going to share it? No fucking way.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Nyah!



Look Jenn! Chamber Live! I'll fix it later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you a bit.

LQ

Anonymous said...

Just drip feed me the photos and I'll be happy. But do I have to keep jumping round the boards to find where you're posting? S'pose so.
Thanks for sharing.
"wombat"

Kristin said...

Ayo, you can be anything you want to be.

And you're right, you don't want to know where I get anything, because sometimes it's not exactly kosher, if you know what I'm saying.