Okay, so you're saying, it's just a photo of Hugh, right? And he looks pretty cold. Well, he should be because this photo was taken two days ago in Montreal. I haven't taken the time to remove the watermarks, and the other photos had Oscar in them, but there you go, most recent Hugh. No more beard, Angel!!! YAY!!!
And yes, I know you love me. Hee hee.
Also, I've only posted it one other place, at Jackman's Table, cause those guys are cool. If it ends up on the red board, I will be pissed off. Those people, not all of them obviously, but quite a few of them have repeatedly given me headaches, so I'd rather not be responsible for them seeing this photo.
I'd post to Media Blvd, but I know people from the red board read that.

3 comments:
Very nice, Kristin! *kiss kiss*
Well, well, what happened to the beard? Did he really not need it for The Fountain? Was Brad Pitt just too lazy to shave and, so, used The Fountain as an excuse? Inquiring minds want to know. :)
Nice to see your new non-AOL incarnation. Now I can leave evidence of my dropping by. ;)
Suz
btw, don't worry, I stay away from the red board, myself, since I find it so snarkily annoying.
Oh, I knew it would make it over there at some point.
You can be as snarky as you want. I am. Hee hee.
And they can search all they want for that site, because even if they find it, I'm not giving them the login info. Now, that's snarky. LOL!
Good catch! And it's nice to be able to comment - this time you're bookmarked.
It's always fun to watch the news or photos spread out across the boards.
Post a Comment