Ah, Malki, I was just in a bad mood that night. Someone in my family reminded me of the very nasty comments a few posters made when I touched Hugh's nose and I started thinking about that crap again. You can take any photos here and post them anywhere you like. Sorry about that.
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
3 comments:
Ah, don't worry about it. I was just in a bad mood last night. I don't even really care.
I am the one who posted the picture with the piano. I'm sorry. I didn't see where you asked that no one post pictures from here. I won't do it again.
Ah, Malki, I was just in a bad mood that night. Someone in my family reminded me of the very nasty comments a few posters made when I touched Hugh's nose and I started thinking about that crap again. You can take any photos here and post them anywhere you like. Sorry about that.
Post a Comment