Monday, November 15, 2004

Morning

Good morning. Of course, I'm talking to no one, cause nobody reads this blog. So I will say good morning to myself. Hee hee.

Actually, it's Monday and I don't want to work, which sucks. I never want to work on Mondays.

So I'm just sitting here with my upper-back pain and my coffee, listening to Elton John.

Cause I'm a dork. In fact, I've been called "Queen of the Dorks" by more than one person.

But I like it. I embrace my dorkiness.

Why not? Why deny something that is true?



Hey, look, it's Hugh Jackman. (What a surprise. I love the guy.)

I even "beeped" his nose once. He let me. I asked, politely. He probably thought I was weird, but then again, I am weird, so why would I hide it from anyone, even him?

Later.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Nice. I have a stalker! Cool.