Friday, November 19, 2004

Ewwww.

Okay, first off. If you get really offended by things DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN THIS HEADING!!!!!!

I mean it, it's not a joke. I embedded the link in the heading, so that it isn't visible.

Seriously, the photos are disturbing. It's photos of shit. Actual shit.

This website is disgusting. Thanks to my future brother-in-law, I know it exists. Freak.

WTF is wrong with people in this world? Why would anyone think someone would want to see that? The worst thing, is you can rate each photo. Yuk. How the heck do you grade poo? Gee, that poo looks better than the previous poo. I'll give this one an "8". Eck.

Disgusting. I think I'm gonna go puke now.

Anyway, just had to share. If it doesn't make you want to throw up, I will be surprised.

Of course, if you never come back here, I won't be surprised by that either.

I think this definitely out does the naked fat guy as the most disturbing thing I've ever posted.

No comments: