You know what? I don't mind most spam I get. I just delete it. But the spam I mind is the spam I get addressed to another person. I've been an AOL memeber since 1996. And ever since then, I've been getting spam addressed to someone named Scarlett Presti in Nebraska or North Dakota or some fucking place.
Who the heck is this person and why did she/he/it use my email address for something? Jerk.
If I ever find this person. I am going to torture them. I will hang this person upside down by their ankles, cut their fingers off and watch them slowly bleed to death.
So Scarlett Presti, who ever you are, you better watch out.

2 comments:
Damn straight! I'm a mean bitch when I want to be. That's why it is imperative that Hugh send those pics. To calm me down, of course.
Yeah, Hugh, before I do something rash. Like kill a woman who probably doesn't exist.
Post a Comment