The first three are Ellen caps from the lovely and talented Angelcakes, more can be found at Hugh Jackman Multimedia soon (According to Angel herself, which is an amazing Hugh site if you've never been there. Lily, Ayo & Angel, you guys rock!)
Click to enlarge photo
Click to enlarge photo
Click to enlarge photo

Click to enlarge photo
Click to enlarge photo

14 comments:
OMG I've never seen him with the beard and glasses! I'm
dying here! And after seeing the KCA spam! Call 911 for me. Gaaaaaaah
-Raven
And after you post the beep clip, I'll be the one with the paper bag over my head with holes cut out so I can see and breathe. Or maybe I won't want to breathe. *winks*
The background here is delicious as well. It's subliminal seduction. "You will read my blog. You will LOVE my blog. You will read it again and again." Can't wait for the nose beep clip. Classic.
-Raven
Kristin - Not exactly what I was looking for, was looking for santeria love spells. But good reads here. Will stop back to check in and see what's new.
Kristin, found your site when searching for quick love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on quick love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Bloggerific! Ha ha. Anyhow, liked Pic Spam, Part 4 and thought a stranger could say hi here. Found u and ur site when searching for break up love spells fyi. Cool stuff here, thanx Kristin.
Kristin, found your site when searching for hoodoo love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on hoodoo love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Bloggerific! Ha ha. Anyhow, liked Pic Spam, Part 4 and thought a stranger could say hi here. Found u and ur site when searching for authentic love spells fyi. Cool stuff here, thanx Kristin.
Hey Kristin - was looking for reviews on good love spells but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for good love spells but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!
Kristin, found your site when searching for love spells for marriage. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on love spells for marriage. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Bloggerific! Ha ha. Anyhow, liked Pic Spam, Part 4 and thought a stranger could say hi here. Found u and ur site when searching for love spells for marriage fyi. Cool stuff here, thanx Kristin.
Kristin - Not exactly what I was looking for, was looking for authentic love spells. But good reads here. Will stop back to check in and see what's new.
Kristin, found your site when searching for online love powerful spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on online love powerful spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Kristin, found your site when searching for quick love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on quick love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment