Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Something is bothering me about the Montreal pics

It just occurred to me (duh!) that these pictures are showing where Hugh is living in Montreal. So from now on, I'm not posting anymore new ones, because that building looks like it could be recognizable.

Thanks,
Kristin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The red board had a pic too .. but from a different source .... they even mentioned the CBGB cap ...looks like yours was up before theirs so I think they look to you get the scoop!

By the way, love your attitude Kristin, I had my hands slapped by the red board a couple of times myself ... love your blog too!

Kristin said...

Well, the some of the people on the red board have designated themselves "Hugh's Most Sanctimonious Fans" as they feel that they have the right to tell people how to be a fan. Now, there are obvious lines that should not be crossed, but what I did didn't cross any.

The fact that it made Hugh laugh twice and he told me he didn't mind is proof enough for me.

I gave Malki (Momof5) the password to that site so if those pictures are posted, it isn't me. I don't want to be responsible for anyone going up there and bothering Hugh. Even if I'm being overly cautious. You probably can't figure out that one location in a photo of a big city, but someone might be able to, I don't know.

Anonymous said...

You asked him and he said it was ok so I still don't get why "they" made such a big deal. If he didn't want you to do it he's a big boy and could have and would have said no and probably made a joke of it.

Kristin said...

Well, they thought it was degrading and "stalkerish". Whatever. I can't control what people think of me for doing that. But they still shouldn't have attacked me that way. They could have just said "Kristin, I don't agree with what you did, you might want to think better of it next time." To be fair, some people did say that, but from some I got long rants about what I did being wrong. I tried explaining that I asked his permission first, but that didn't matter, they were still mad at me.

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I see your point about the building and will try to refrain from posting it as well. I never thought of that before, only about keeping Oscar out of the pictures. I was a little upset about the person who did post his pictures. Also, I just want you to know that although a few people asked for the login for that site, I refused to give it to anyone. Thanks for the links to all the other sites.

Kristin said...

Well, you're entitled to do whatever you see fit with the photos. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, I don't know. I wouldn't have given you the login if I thought you'd give it out, so I trust ya!

Besides, those are less than flattering photos of Hugh. He looks exhausted in them.