I think paparazzi photos are stupid. I'm not talking about the photogs that show up to cover events, those guys are press guys. I'm talking about the dillweeds that follow celebs down the street.
Having said that, here's Hugh eating a popsicle.
I can't post the rest of these because Lil' Killah is in them.
8 comments:
Of course, I can think of worse pictures to post...any more news from Montreal?
No, I checked this morning. No new photos. I'll check from time to time, now that I have two different sources.
I want to be the popsicle....
I wonder if it made his tongue and lips red...
I only want to be the popsicle if Hugh eats me naked.
Did I just say that? I better not post that.
Ooops...I hit publish by accident ;)
you only said what the rest of us were thinking..i guess no shot from the front so we can see if his lips and tongue are redder...
I'd pay to watch him eat a popsicle.
-Raven
Any chance we could get some clipped shots of Hugh's head and the popsicle?
Because Hugh. Popsicle. OTP.
Am < g >
Post a Comment