Okay, so here I was, all ready to pic spam this weblog with lover-ly Hugh photos, when blogger.com wouldn't let me post, and then the bleedin' power went out for an hour and a half. So with no power and everything quiet and serene, I decided to walk my dog, but some jerk cop was lighting flares in the street and told me not to walk the way I was walking, even though I wasn't anywhere near the stupid flares. Idiot. I had a good mind to just haul off and kick him in the goolies. But I digress.
Without further ado: HUGH PIC SPAM!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oooh, ooh, those shiny Leather pants from the MTV awards... *flails* I forgot exactly how yummy they were.
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
1 comment:
Oooh, ooh, those shiny Leather pants from the MTV awards... *flails* I forgot exactly how yummy they were.
-LT
Post a Comment