Congrats to Julia Roberts. She had her babies. However, I just have one question.
Is it a prerequisite in Hollywood that you have to name your children horrid names that haven't been used in 200 years or something really strange like a noun?
Just for actresses like Julia Roberts and Gwyneth Paltrow, a list of names:
Jason
Steven
John
Alexander
Michael
Peter
Nicolas
Sean
Andrew
James
etc...all fine, normal names.
Elizabeth
Sarah
Karen
Samantha
Nicole
Alexandra
Mary
Jane
Jessica
Maureen
Hannah
Norah
etc...again, fine, normal names.
You do realize your kids have to live with those names, right? Just asking.
*I felt like the Romper Room lady listing those names* Hee hee. Except that not once did that dumb bitch ever say Kristin. Not once. I hate her.

4 comments:
No, she named them awful (in my opinion, of course) names, Hazel and Phinnaeus.
I thought we liked Hazel
But the other one is just odd.
Deb, is that you? Yeah, my grandmother had a good friend named Hazel. She had two friends named Dorothy and Hazel and we used to pretend to be "Dorothy and Hazel" (there was also Gertrude, but that was only when our friend Erin was with us). So Hazel's okay.
Unless this is Erin, in which case, I would just like to say I always had to be Gertrude. LOL.
Post a Comment