Monday, November 15, 2004

Stupid Random Questions

Name: Kristin

Birthplace: Livingston, NJ. And no, I'm not Jewish. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I get asked that all the time.

Birthdate: 5/10/71

Current City of Residence: Crapville, NY

Family Members: Mom, two sisters. My Dad died when I was 16. A beautiful 7-year-old niece that talks like she's 23.

Favorites

Color: Blue

Beverage: Diet Dr. Pepper, lemonade, iced tea, tea, coffee, gin & tonics, Brooklyn lager.

Movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Musical: Guys & Dolls, Singin' In The Rain. Although I suppose I should say The Boy From Oz.

Board Game: Monopoly.

Computer Game: The Sims 2. I'm married to Hugh Jackman. We have three kids. We had four, but one got taken away cause it didn't do it's homework. SimKristin was too busy having SimSex with SimHugh.

Game to Roleplay: ?? I don't do that crap.

Animal: Wolves.

Sport: Baseball. GO YANKEES!!!

Book: The Sound and the Fury.

A Day In The Life..

School: Yeah, well, I haven't been in school for a while. Next...

Typical Mood: Pissed off.

Usually Found?: At my computer. I'm chained to the freakin' thing.

Collects: Photos of Hugh Jackman.

Have You Ever

Been kissed: I'm 33, what do you think?

Done drugs: Sure.

Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Yuk. I hate Oreos. Vienna fingers, now that's a different story.

Eaten sushi: Yummy. Of course.

Been on stage: Yup.

Been in a car accident: Nope.

This or That

Cold or Hot: Both.

Blue or Red: Blue.

Rain or Snow: Rain.

Wool or Cotton: Cotton. Unless I'm really, really cold. Wool is itchy, man.

Private or Public School: Public and Private. I went to both.

Chocolate or Plain Milk: Plain. Unless it's Yoo-Hoo, which isn't really even milk.

Celsius or Farenheit: Farenheit. ????

Spring or Fall: Fall.

Science or History: History.

Math or English: English.

"Love Life"

Do you like somebody?: Yes, but like, I don't know if he likes me. Should we like, pass notes in class or something?

Do they know?: Yes, actually, I know he likes me.

Do you want them?: Sure.

Are they hot?: Yes, he's hot.

Random

Who do you e-mail the most? My sister Deb.

Who do you IM the most? My future brother-in-law Dan.

Who are you talking to now?: Nobody. I'm filling this dumb shit out.

Are you currently in love?: No.

Is this survey lame?: If you have to ask that, then you don't really want to know.

Isn't bzoink! nifty? =) : What the fuck is bzoink!?

In 24 hours have you...

...Showered?: Actually, I haven't showered in 24 years. Why? Do I offend?

...Had a serious talk?: Yes.

...Hugged someone?: Yes.

...Gotten along with your parents?: Yes.

...Fought with a friend?: Yes.

...Done something kind for someone? Probably not. Oh, wait, I took my niece to Wendy's. Does that count?

Do You Like To...

Give hugs?: Yes.

Give back rubs?: Well, if it's Hugh Jackman's back I'm rubbing, sure.

Take walks in the rain?: Yes.

Cook?: Yes.

Eat?: Yes.

Sleep?: Yes, except that I don't sleep.

Who..?

..Knows you the best?: My mom.

..Have you known the longest?: My mom. Friendwise, Erin. I've known her since I was about 9 or 10.

..Do you know the most about?: My sister Suzanne. But that's because she never shuts up.

..Do you consider your friend?: Dan.

..Is most likely to end up in jail?: Oh, me, probably.

..Can you go to with your problems?: Nobody. No one wants to hear my problems, although I always have to hear theirs.

..Do you want to get to know better?: Hugh Jackman. Unless you mean someone I actually KNOW.

..Do you spend the most time with?: My niece.

Have You...

..Been to a concert?: Sure. Many.

..Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes.

..Cheated on a test?: Probably.

..Ever stalked someone?: Well, no, unless you call what I've done to Hugh Jackman stalking.

..Done something you regret?: Not really.

..Been in an online relationship?: Nope.

Random Questions

Single or Hooked?: Single. I'm Bridget Jones in the flesh.

What is your worst habit?: Smoking.

Scariest moment?: I've had a scare-free life.

Do you swear too much?: Fuck yeah.

How do you feel about homosexuality?: I have no problem with it.

Where are you right now?: At my computer. Duh.

Are you sitting by anyone?: Nope. All alone (boo hoo.)

What song are you listening to?: "Rock & Roll Suicide" by David Bowie.

What is the last thing you said?: "Shit". I spilled Diet Dr. Pepper on my keyboard.

What's on your mousepad?: Not this again. Stupid swirls.

What are the last four digits of your phone number?: 9481

What was the last thing you ate?: A BLT salad.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: Macaroni & Cheese. It's a Crayola color.

How many buddies do you have on your list?: 36

What's the weather like right now?: Sunny and warm for mid-November in NY.

What do you feel like doing?: Running around my deck naked. Why do you ask?

What is your favorite quote?: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt. Oh, and "Son, you got a panty on your head" - Raising Arizona.

No comments: