Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Holy grilled cheese got me thinking...

How rude is it of the Virgin Mary to appear in people's food like that? Pizza, grilled cheese, doughnuts, etc. Who cares? These people are hungry. You should really think about the places you decide to show yourself, Mary. Ruining perfectly good food displaying your effigy is an extremely bad idea. If you must show yourself on something edible, how about showing up on the side of a Starbuck's cup? That's probably more appropriate. People could at least still drink the coffee inside it, instead of trying to preserve a piece of half-eaten food.

Now, if one afternoon, Hugh Jackman's face appeared on my sandwich, I'd take a picture of it, then I'd eat it. It is my lunch, after all.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Angel! That is terribly naughty! And very nice too...

Kristin said...

Who me? Nevah. I'm innocent. As innocent as the Virgin Mary. Except I don't show up in food items.

Anonymous said...

I'd lick it first.
-Raven