Kristin! You rock. That last picture in the long coat...yummy. And MANY of the redfolk read JT. Just so you know, if things go to that forum, it wasn't us! - Raven
Oh, Raven, don't worry, I know that. I actually posted that pic at JT because I wanted to see how fast it would make it's way to the red board!!! I think it took about 10 minutes.
Ha. Like you really want to know anything about me. Well, maybe you do. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to email me, you are free to do so at Kristi510@aol.com. Maybe I'll even read it.
2 comments:
Kristin! You rock. That last picture in the long coat...yummy. And MANY of the redfolk read JT. Just so you know, if things go to that forum, it wasn't us!
- Raven
Oh, Raven, don't worry, I know that. I actually posted that pic at JT because I wanted to see how fast it would make it's way to the red board!!! I think it took about 10 minutes.
Post a Comment